All day hold
Seals out food particlesStorage Information
Store in a cool dry place.
AmbientPreperation and Usage
Directions for Use
When using for the first time, sprinkle powder very lightly. Use more if needed. Too much fixative can cause oozing. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for a secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
Visit your dentist regularly. Ill-fitting denture may impair your health.
To avoid clogging, keep dispenser tip dry.
1. Clean dentures thoroughly and leave wet.
2. Sprinkle powder very lightly and evenly onto denture surfaces coming into contact with gums or roof of mouth.
3. Thoroughly shake off any excess powder.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe fixative residue from denture and mouth with a soft, moist cloth.
4. Use denture cleansing tablets to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately.
Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Net Content: 50g eIngredients
Cellulose Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, PEG-90M, Sodium Phosphate, Aroma
Please Note: Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.