Store below 25?C.
Danger. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep away from sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - no smoking. If In Eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention.
Store in a well ventilated place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Net Content: 50ml e
Please Note: Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.