Lower Age Limit: Advisory 6 Months
Upper Age Limit: Advisory 12 MonthsStorage Information
Store powder in a cool dry place
Do not refrigerate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
AmbientPreperation and Usage
After 6 months, once weaning is established, your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil Follow On milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Approx. 1 beaker; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.9g): 7; Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
How to use this pack
To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack.
There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing and storing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Important feeding and storage advice
Make up each feeds as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Net Content: 900gIngredients
Lactose (from MILK), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Maltodextrin, Skimmed MILK, Whey Protein Concentrate (from MILK), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from MILK), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, FISH Oil, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, L-Carnitine, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite
Please Note: Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.